Give Yourself an Immunity Boost with Soothing Tumeric Tea
It’s cold and flu season- keep your germ-fighting skills strong with a cup of immune-boosting Tumeric Tea (or Golden Milk).
Try it before bed to help you relax, too!
- 1 can of Coconut Milk plus 1 cup of water OR 3 cups of homemade coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup to taste
- Pinch of black pepper ( to increase absorption)
- Tiny piece of fresh, peeled ginger root or ¼ tsp ginger powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Drink immediately
Leave a Comment