This is a great opportunity for someone who is excellent with visually communicating ideas through art and technology through social media, You are talented with creating social media content and creating/selecting images to create aesthetically pleasing feeds on social media that generate results of attracting and nurturing potential clients. You have an eye for images that are emotion-grabbing.
Our business is focused on helping holistic health practitioners become more successful in their practices, so they can help more people be healthy and avoid drugs and surgery.
Most importantly, be able to create the social media strategy and calendar with end goal in mind (to promote our programs) and post content for purpose of generating leads for our free strategy session consults, to listen to our free webinars, or to opt-in to our free downloads. Must capture our brand feel and stance in your visuals. (FYI-We have a brand guide you can use as brand direction to create visuals from)
OUR AUDIENCE: holistic health practitioners (acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, functional medicine practitioners)
Responsible for planning, managing and monitoring the overall progress of the project.
Meet with team (including coach) to plan out ie, what videos are needed when & on what topics.
TO HELP YOU:
We have a repository of audio recordings of our coaching calls, free webinars/trainings, blog articles (we have a writer who writes 2 articles/wk), video testimonials that you can use to create social media content from. The business coach is willing to create video content that can support social media strategy.
- Resource Planning: Manage the timeline and deadlines for the business coach (who will film Q&A or other content videos, etc), writer and video editor and lay out what to do next
- Develop a social media calendar to schedule and keep track of things such as content creation or content postings
- Coordinate with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Create/source graphics that capture attention (ie, when scrolling through social media, ie: Facebook, Instagram, You Tube intro graphics to educational videos).
– You will also be involved with creating/sourcing visuals for our paid Facebook Ads.
(example: look at our Facebook Ad copy and select images that go along with the FB Ad to grab a scroller’s attention; idealy NOT stock-photo like, but more custom feel)
- Post content on various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Pinterest)
- Monitor and report progress by documenting the statistics on google sheets
- Organize and archive completed projects for reference
Work independently, possibility for ongoing projects if do a great job.
*NOTE: If interested, please follow the instructions at the bottom of this posting, or you will not be considered.
Our mission is that holistic and integrative medicine options become mainstream in our country, instead of mainly relying on drugs or surgery. We do this by helping holistic health practitioners reach more people and grow their businesses more effectively. Many holistic practitioners went into the profession to help people but not to run a business & they struggle with that. They learn a step-by-step process of getting patients more consistently through our trainings & mentorship programs. Go to introvertedvisionary dot com to get a sense of what our company stands for and our brand feel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
The format of what we offer includes teleseminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, & always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Please share what attracted you to this opportunity, what kind of experience you’ve had with similar projects, and samples of your social media work (including similar projects to the kind of things we are looking for) to be considered. Otherwise, unfortunately your bid for the project will be overlooked. Look forward to working with you!