We can’t let October slip by without at least one more Pumpkin Recipe. Last month’s Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe treated you from the inside out. Now, use this facial mask recipe using pumpkin to make your skin beautiful from the outside!
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 1 TBSP butter
- 5 drops cinnamon oil
- Make a puree of all ingredients. You should end up with a thick and creamy texture and something that smells a lot like pumpkin pie (that’s a plus!)
- Put the mask into a glass bowl, grab a spoon, and head to the bathroom to apply the mask
- Wash your face with warm water to open up your pores
- Pat skin dry with a soft towel
- Use the back of the spoon to apply an even layer to your face and neck
- Let the mask sit on your skin for 20 minutes
- Use a washcloth dampened with warm water to wash off the pumpkin
- Finish with a splash of cold water to close and shrink the pores back up
- Enjoy your new glow!